Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 32: The Beginning of the End

This is my last week interning here at ASU. And even though I'm picked on incessantly by Juan (a student graduating from ASU this spring who is sitting right behind me as I type this), my mentor, and everyone else, I'll miss everyone here, especially those who welcomed me so warmly.

Anyway, I just checked the calendar, and it seems I only have a week to finish my presentation. I'm way past halfway done, so no worries there. My final product is coming along as well so I have no complaints nor problems there either. Senior project aside, I have to make posters to advertise Prom, practice for the school concert that's tomorrow, practice for the Symphonette concert taking place Thursday morning, and study for AP Spanish. So I'm pretty busy...

But GOOD NEWS!
My blog has over 1000 views! That is amazing! Thank you to all of my readers, especially the faithful ones, who made this proud moment possible.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment