Friday, April 26, 2013

Day 34: Final Destination

Today is my last day at ASU, and my mentor decided that I practice my presentation in front of people who work in the lab during today's lab meeting. I was the only one who presented which made me feel bad for those who walked all the way to the conference room, but not a lot of people came, mostly because they had actual presentations to do. I was asked only one question, but was unable to answer it. Dr. Parikh answered it in lieu of me, so, if anyone else asks that question at my final presentation at school, I'll be able to answer it. Besides that, they all said they liked my presentation, which made me happy :)

 So seeing as this is my last day in the lab...

I would like to express my gratitude to all who have read this blog and journeyed with me these past 3 months.

I would also like to thank my superiors who have done so much to make this project possible. Specifically, Mr. Paul McClernon, Mrs. Elizabeth McConaghy, Dr. Marco Santello, and Dr. Pranav Parikh.

No comments:

Post a Comment